Monday, January 5, 2015

Picture a day...

One of the things I want to do this year is be intentional about getting the most out of the moments. Part of that is going to include a picture every day of something that happened that day, as a journal of the moments.  I may not post it all but even so, I want to file it on the computer somewhere.

Here is January first...

Mae Wahn came over New Years Day. We had a lovely visit, then she took Hannah, Jube, and Havilah out to her home in the country. When they got back we went out to eat at a lovely restaurant that was way more than we bargained for. But she said to thankful because we could enjoy the beauty of the place rather than complain about the price. 


Dru took me out for coffee at you can see where. It was very special and Rennie even behaved himself well enough.


The beginnings of soup. Tom yam gai for church on Sunday. This is always fun to make. And Dru always finishes it for me because he does it best.


We stayed late visiting with the last stragglers after church on Sunday. This is how the children occupied themselves.


I am now officially a homeschool mom I think. Right? And I tried it without the table cloth and I am too much a table cloth lover to do it without. 

As you can see, its not about quality pictures, its about memories and the happiness--or whatever else, documented.

1 comment:

  1. Live intentionally. Now there's a plan! Praying for you in that. And I like the table. I remember those days. Yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete