Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Redeemed

With having babies sick the whole week before Christmas, I felt like I really had to look hard to find much Christmas spirit within me. On Sunday evening though, we had a Christmas party. Alas, I have no pictures and will have to get them from Heidi. I came close to telling Dru several times that I just wasn’t up to hosting a Christmas party, but it felt like that would be giving up altogether, so we pushed through. My house was dirty but no one seemed to mind. And they even put up with me doing some Christmas decorating and pretzel chocolating while they were all here. I decided that I WOULD decorate cookies this year! So I did.

Here are a bunch of pictures…most of them post Christmas.

IMG_1359

These first pictures are pre-Christmas. Above, Jube washing dishes, perched precariously on the edge of the sink.

IMG_1387

Havilah came with us to the Mall one evening before Christmas to do some last minute shopping. Jube stayed with Mae Wahn.

IMG_1571

IMG_1572

IMG_1573

The white blobs are marshmallow on spoon shaped pop-sickle sticks. I dipped them in chocolate and drizzled them in white chocolate. Kinda good.

IMG_1577

On Monday afternoon Jube and I did some more chocolate stuff. Suddenly I realized that Jube’s nose was not running and that he was happy. It was as though I got my life back! Amazing!

IMG_1592

The cow has a hat on.

IMG_1596

A nap before we went to the Mall, this time just to take pictures just for fun. This was last night.

IMG_1602IMG_1608IMG_1614IMG_1620

Pictures with the elephants. Jube loved it.

 

IMG_1623

Jube said it was too heavy to pick up. He tried though!

IMG_1638IMG_1644IMG_1640

When we got to this part of the photo shoot, there was another guy trying to take pictures or our adorable chillens too.

IMG_1650

I think she’s pretty sweet.

IMG_1653IMG_1656

Big hat.

IMG_1678IMG_1688

There are more pictures that should be posted of Christmas Day, Etc. Later. Dru will probably post some of them over on our family blog.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Havi is so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Please bring her home soon so that I can squish her and kiss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Though please ask Dru about his skills at precarious sink perching. You'll be in stitches, bad pun intended. I think he still has a scar on his forehead. Or is it more visible now :)?

    ReplyDelete