Saturday, February 7, 2015

Of Company, Potatoes, and Minions

 

IMG_1596 IMG_1598

We had company on Saturday. Michael and Lia were up. Nice to have them in our home. Somebody thought to take a couple pictures, but I wish I had more.

IMG_1601

Sunday evening Zach and Mary and Zoe (Yoder) were here. Very fun  people to be with.

I have no picture of Monday. You don’t want one either. As Yoders walked out the door on Sunday evening, Havilah threw up. Sometime in the night Jube started. And I soon followed. Dru never did throw up but had stomach cramps and didn’t go to work. It was a bad day.

IMG_1602 

This is what Dru  does late into the evening.

IMG_1603

And this is what he does some more. What a dreadful mess in this room! It’s better though since Hannah took it in hand.

IMG_1604

Havilah was sharing her strawberry with the rabbit, who isn’t sure if her name is Sharpie or Nibbles. Hannah thought it was unsanitary and I thought it was cute. We were both right, I think.

IMG_1609

These two dishes, chicken dumplings and sour cream and onion baked potatoes, are not really something that should be served together. It’s a bit high in the carbs. But I was inspired to try some different things and I was happy with the outcomes.

 IMG_1613

I found this this morning. Not sure when he drew it, but it is apparently what happens when a minion gets hold of dynamite.

No comments:

Post a Comment