Monday, August 24, 2009

My mother in Thailand

" And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life."

Today, I took my baby blanket downstairs to work on it. Mae Wahn had said she wanted to help me finish it. Of course, she can sew faster and neater than I can.

And after a while Dru came home and I began to get tired--nap time you know--so she sent me back upstairs to rest, and wouldn't even let me pick up my mess of blanket batting, etc. She wanted to know if it was okay if she'd take it home with her tonight and finish it. I let her.


I told her that these pictures were for my mom in America. I explained to her how my mom is glad for her because she can't be here to mother me herself. She said, "Tell her it's okay." Mae Wahn loves to mother me.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mae Wahn,
    You have no idea how it comforts me to have you there for Lisl. I thank God for you so many times. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete