Thursday, August 2, 2012

An incomplete collection of pictures…

IMG_3929
Kitchen help.
IMG_3931
IMG_3965
Potty training? Kind of. I’m getting trained anyway. He goes if I take him. He doesn’t quite have the hang of it all yet and so I’m still taking it as a slow process.
IMG_3968
Dot and LaMar at our home. They’re working on the felt, quiet book that Dot brought Jube. I have more pictures of our time with LaMar’s but they’re on Dru’s computer still. We had to get them off of their camera, seeing as I kept forgetting to take pictures.
IMG_3973
IMG_3976
At Duff’s one Sunday afternoon.
IMG_3980
Hard boiled egg time.
IMG_3982
IMG_3984
Sometimes I see my cousin Laife in my son.
IMG_3992
We do books at our house.
IMG_3993
Dru fed the children ice cream for breakfast one morning.
2012-08-02
This is our resident princess. On this fine day, she chose to do some gardening.

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed these pics again, Lisl. It reminds me to get the pics off Elv's phone and do some collage creating to post for you and Jenny to see our lives. I love the little princess and the little book worm both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute picture of JD reading! I like it ~GB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your pics Lisl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dru fed the children ice cream for breakfast." What a wonderful father!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the one of Jube and the books...for some reason you can never find the right one till they are ALL on the floor!! I dispaired at times...but believe it or not, they DO grow up! Enjoy it now, even tho' you may get weary picking up books, or insisting that he do it!! Been there, done that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I like to see the pictures lisl! :) so fun!!
    aniway how to subscribe to ur blog? i want to know as soon as u post something on ur blog. i always late to read :(

    ReplyDelete