Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Catching Up…

These aren’t the best of our pictures from the last two months, I’m still missing the zoo pictures, the coffee shop pictures, and the KFC pictures—plus a few more. But here’s a start. The next installment will come when I get around to getting the other pictures off of Dru’s computer and on to mine.

IMG_3737

Can you believe it? All I can seem to grow is this rose bush.

IMG_3740

This is my sweet, cheesy, nice man.

IMG_3745IMG_3749

Sniffing a flower takes a lot of effort.

IMG_3769IMG_3770IMG_3773

Nong Dew brings him junk food all the time. This time it was ice cream.

IMG_3774IMG_3775

Dru solicited Nong Dew’s help for some Thai project or other.

IMG_3809IMG_3814

This was not my idea.

IMG_3826IMG_3827

This must be an old picture. I can tell because we were out on the motor bike after dark and we’re not bundled way up. It’s cold out there this time of year after dark.

IMG_3994

The rest of these pics are also old—most of them. Taken in November maybe.

IMG_4002IMG_4013       

Directing Traffic?

 IMG_4017

No, I don’t know why he’s prancing around in the middle of the road. His father took these pictures.

IMG_4039

He loves pancakes.

IMG_4046IMG_4047

Helping Daddy fix the toilet.

IMG_4049IMG_4059

The idea of Jube on the seesaw with Titan gives me the willies. I think Titan views Jube as a threat to his kingdom. Jube is oblivious to this as of yet.

IMG_4073IMG_4088

It turns out that these beasts were as curious about us as we were of them. Their owners were quite flattered that Dru wanted to take their picture.

IMG_5635

I found this outside my door the other day.

IMG_5636IMG_5638

This is Jube’s favorite book. I am SOO tired of it! We read this book and the little Thai/English Bible story books over and over and over. I don’t mind the Bible story books but I am getting tired of this book. At first all he wanted to see was the horses. We’d spend FOREVER on the horses. Then it was the pigs. And he’s fascinated by the rooster…

More pictures to come later.

Oh, btw, I am feeling a lot better. Dru told me last Sunday that I was 19 weeks along. I’m not really very fat yet. But she’s a kicker so I know she’s in there, safe and sound. I don’t think that this pregnancy is as healthy as the last—but I’m okay and keeping up. I was still nursing Jube fairly heavily when I got pregnant this time, so that might have set me back. However, he’s finished with me and has turned his affections to the bottle. Overall, he’s a very happy little boy.

He loves doing dishes, helping me bake, playing outside, reading his Farm book, visiting his Thai Grandmother, and playing with telephones. (Right now we’re at Mae Wahn’s and she’s just letting him play with her phone.) Oh, and he loves music. He loves to dance to it.

Dru’s busy this past month or so with a TESOL course. This week and next he’s gone every weekday evening. But I feel like we made it through quite gracefully in spite of my worries of missing him like crazy. I did miss him but I kept busy so that helped.

And now I’m off. See ya later!

3 comments:

  1. Nice Post Lisl. Thanks for all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to hear from you again! -Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thank-you very much for the pictures. Good to know that you are doing OK, hoping and praying you will be doing better.
    Just a few parenting tips: unplug the phone when little ones are playing, don't want them calling 191, 1669 or 199, like 1 of Dru's siblings calling 911; Calculators are fun also; As far as dancing, be careful, I think you know about a different sibling and Mr. SG :). Just a few tips from a parent who has made more errors than you will.

    ReplyDelete