Monday, October 4, 2010

So Far Today…

I watched my baby toddle across the yard in his bare feet.

I did the dishes.

I prayed with my man.

I showed the neighbor girl how to make cookies.

I changed the sweeper bag and vacuumed my main floors.

I tidied upstairs.

I stumbled through two pages of Thai reading to my patient husband.

I journaled and read my Bible.

I planted some of my seeds from Mom.

I used up the bag of grass clippings from the last mowing for mulch.

So far, today has been a good Monday—which says something. Sunday was truly a day of rest for a change.

It’s cool outside and there is a very substantial cloud cover. It will probably rain, and Pii Phone says that it’s cold season now.

I am happy.

2 comments:

  1. So far today I went to town and made lunches for my boys and got Keagan to finally take a nap. You're WAY ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far today I washed four loads of laundry, helped Brad through some school, posted, emptied the travel trailer and car of camping, and split some firewood. Way ahead of me, too.

    ReplyDelete