Thursday, November 27, 2014

On Thanksgiving Day


I'm thankful for my little boy. He's actually not staying little really. I'm afraid at two weeks old today his newborn things are getting small. He likes to eat. 


I'm thankful for my new house. Pictures of that later maybe.

And I'm thankful for these people.


And I'm thankful for Hannah being here. I don't think I could have done this last month without her...or the month before that either. She does have one quirk though. She likes geckos (among other creatures and creepy crawlies). I was not aware that this was happening. 


Then there is this amazing guy. He just is. 


I had to search high and low for this picture, by the way. I don't know who took it. I think it might have been my cousin Heather. Anyway, in my search for this picture I saw lots of pictures from our time in the States. So thankful for a nice stay in the States and all the lovely friends and relations we got to spend time with.

We're postponing our Thanksgiving feast to Friday when our friends and neighbors (Lanus and Aggie) from around the corner can join us. I'm quite crashed today anyway, so that suited us better too. Dru is ending up running around helping Bob and Yaai this evening as well. Bob's dad is in the hospital and Bob is quite concerned. Pray that this could bring both Bob and his dad close to Him. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you.




2 comments:

  1. Jenny showed me pictures of your house. It is beautiful. And your baby boy looks perfect as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some lovely kiddos. :-)

    ReplyDelete