Monday, March 7, 2011

Prayer Request

We're in hot season and smog season here in the city. Dru never does well this time of year and this year it seems to be hitting me too, more than usual. Not sure how Jube is going to handle it yet.

I'm going to dig out the air purifier and we're hoping to get the newer A/C unit installed in Jube's bedroom, and get the old A/C units serviced. I'm hoping this will help cure our "hang-overs."

So those of you who pray for us, keep our health in mind right now. Dru's working on curriculum development and a clear head makes all the difference for doing computer work. Me, I'm pregnant and keeping up with that is enough. :)

Thanks so muchly!

2 comments:

  1. We pray for you guys every day, but now we can pray specifically and extra much. Take care of yourselves, especially you with that little baby inside of you. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll continue to pray for you guys. Love you'll muchly.

    ReplyDelete