Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just a Tiny Post

Mom told me last night I should post.  I had thought about it already but I'm discovering that I don't feel as though I have a lot to post about at the moment.  So here's just a little update on my life right now:

The baby is doing very well.  After a month of being a family, we've all decided that we like it.  Dru was up with him for a while last night, but he settled--the baby that is, well then Dru did too I guess.  Like all babies, he sleeps a lot.  He's also becoming a little bit of a Mama baby, which I kind of get a kick out of right now.  

As a couple we're still thinking and praying and dreaming about direction for our future here.  Dru has a meeting with Val right now.  But we're not letting it bother us and we're learning to rest.  Dru's also studying to teach, and that starts next week.  So I have him at home all week which is really nice.

Finally, some pictures of my baby:

So that's my life right now.  I'm happy.  Who wouldn't be, with such a wonderful man and sweet baby?

7 comments:

  1. Yup, it was about time to see pics. of that baby again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisl, "He's cuter than a bugs ear" as your Grandma Ruth would say. Those eyes are quite cute. Wish I could see him for real. Shilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you been feeding that one bananas? ~GB

    ReplyDelete
  4. and how hot was the water?? Or is it the camera flash --he looks rather startled in the first picture. :-) I want to SQUISH that little guy!!!!! I'm sure I love him already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melinda, Dru says, "He is NOT a bug! Or a cockroach." (because you said you'd like to squish him.):) But I understand.

    ReplyDelete